Effective internal communications. This is the one thing that any company needs to thrive and succeed. For teams to work well together, effective and clear communication needs to happen from the top down, from the bottom up, and horizontally. However, clear and concise communication isn’t always possible. Often, information flow can be interrupted for reasons as varied as:
- Assuming that everyone knows what is going on within the company. For example, the marketing team might assume that just because an advert is running in the public media, everyone in the company is well informed about it.
- Misinterpretation of messages. This can result from second-hand information, language barriers, loss attention during meetings, or apprehension about seeking clarity. If employees act on bad information, this could cost your company its reputation, customers, and money. You can easily prevent this from happening with an AI meeting tool like Aira.
- Lack of team cohesion. This is often the case with teams that work in silos. For example, the sales process should involve marketing, sales and customer service teams. But, if none of these teams have visibility in what the other does, this can lead to communication breakdown.
If not checked, lack of proper internal communication can result in:
- Employee resentment, with individuals feeling no compulsion to “go the extra mile”
- Lack of team coordination, which in turn leads to
- Duplication of responsibilities and tasks
- Teams and individuals can be left out of important processes and projects
- Burn out
- Wastage of company resources
- Poor company image
- Loss of customers
- Loss of revenue because of missed opportunities
How can you use AIRA to improve internal communications?
Improve your online meetings through better record keeping
Majority of internal communication in most companies is now being done online. This also includes other meeting management tasks such as organizing meetings, setting timelines for completion of different tasks, and sending minutes of meetings.
Given this, how can you track notes and action items for each, and every meeting held online?
The answer is simple: AIRA.
AIRA is an AI based assistant that
- Makes employees’ lives simpler
- Improves your selling process and actually results in more sales
- Makes customer handling easier
AIRA does this by solving common communication problems that a company faces. Anyone who is present in a meeting can benefit in the following ways:
- Track just about any meeting on your list
- Click on notes and you would know what the meeting was all about
- AIRA keeps a record of all online meetings and you can access them with just one click
Handling customer requirements
Every customer is unique and expects customized solutions to cater to their needs. To guarantee they get the most value for money, customers often revise their set of requirements. This can pose a challenge to a business analyst, especially one who is handling a large customer data base.
Business analysts need to keep track of every customers’ needs without making mistakes with every revision.
AIRA makes this possible, as it allows you to easily track, through voice recordings or transcripts, all the requirements and changes that a customer has asked for. This will help you meet your customers’ requirements and consequently, keep your customers delighted. Company directors and product leaders will also find AIRA quite useful for this reason.
Product managers, developers and executives need to ensure that teams pursue the company’s vision by:
- Reaching goals
- Executing on projects
- Conducting smart evaluations of processes and products
Product managers for instance, need systematic records to make plans and fix accountabilities for execution. Without such records, tracking progress can pose a huge challenge.
How can managers use Aira to keep track of every task and make their team members accountable?
- The AI based assistant keeps transcripts of meetings. This provides a reference point for all project meetings
- The action item lists within Aira help product leaders, developers/executives to keep track of progress made by each individual
Sharing meeting notes
With online meetings becoming the new normal, it’s posing a huge challenge to individuals who might need to attend multiple meetings. Some meetings might even happen simultaneously, making it nearly impossible for you to attend all of them.
How then, can get the outcome of meetings, without attending them?
Use AIRA for one click sharing of notes/summary while keeping everyone updated, so that no one misses on important decisions or plans made during the meeting.
Most companies don’t usually think of a internal communications budget. Yet taking steps to improve internal communication is key to improving team performance and boosting revenue growth. A study by Towers Watson found that companies that take steps to improve internal communication experience 47% higher shareholder returns. So, ask yourself:
Do you want to build strong and productive bonds with your employees?
Do you want your employees to be comfortable expressing ideas that will help build your business?
Do you want fulfilled customers who aren’t just happy to do business with you but also refer you to others?
If yes, then start by improving your internal communications processes. Communication within your workplace will build more teamwork, create transparency and lead to better collaboration. But you cannot achieve such level of efficiency manually.
Try out AIRA.