Meeting management, scheduling, note taking, minute taking are all tasks that until a few years ago, could only be carried out by a human being. Any time you needed to schedule a meeting, you or your PA had to do it. You also needed to assign someone to take minutes during the meeting.
The problem with this system was that meeting management and minute taking are very time consuming tasks. You could easily find your entire day consumed only by scheduling this meeting or that or taking copious amounts of meeting notes. In addition, there are operational challenges that come with conducting meetings manually. Some of them include:
- Meetings can sometimes drag on forever if the agenda is not properly managed
- During meetings, people can speak over each other, causing the note taker to miss important points. Even a person experienced at shorthand could find it difficult to keep up in such a situation.
Today however, there is a solution to this problem. The development of AI as an industry has given rise to applications like Aira, an AI meeting assistant that automates all your meeting-related tasks. You will find that although Aira will help with meeting management and minute taking, it is, on the whole, helping you to improve time management.
What is Aira?
Aira is many things in one: It is a:
- Meeting scheduler
- Meeting management tool
- Minute taking and note-taking tool
- Voice recognition app. Aira is a highly accurate conversational AI as it is trained, through machine learning, to recognize human speech.
- Recording and transcription tool
- A storehouse for all your important business proceedings
Aira is an important addition to your martech stack as it can integrate to your CRM, email, etcetera. This ensures that anyone from your company can make meeting notes a part of their workflow.
Features of Aira
As mentioned above, Aira is many things in one. Its suite of features are what enable it to perform all these impressive tasks. Those features include:
1. Calendar syncing
When using aira, you don’t have to worry about having to use an additional mail client. This is because Aira will sync into your current email account.
What’s more, you don’t need to do any set up for your calendar to sync. Once you log into Aira for the first time, it will sync all your calendar details. All the meetings you have scheduled will automatically be uploaded to Aira and scheduled there.
Once your calendar syncs into Aira:
- You can join meetings without having to log into Aira
- Meetings scheduled on, will automatically update on your calendar
- Your teammates can see your availability. You can say goodbye to prolonged consultations about meetings times and questions like, “When is the best time for you to have a quick meeting on XYZ?”
2. Records meetings and shares notes
You will no longer need to drag your PA into every meeting just to have him or her take minutes. Aira will do that for you, as well as provide transcripts once you conclude the meeting.
Aira also generates keywords for every transcript. When you click on a keyword, it automatically highlights in the transcript. This gives you context and also allows for quick skimming in case you are pressed for time.
3. Join meetings virtually
You can autojoin Aira meetings from your calendar. As well, when on the move, you can simply join from your mobile phone or have the Aira attend the meeting for you.
4. Action items
Aira scans meeting notes and generates a list of action items. You can make it easier for Aira to recognize action items by actually telling it to do so as the recording is going on.
Aira also automatically generates meeting minutes from the recordings.
In addition, with the auto mail function, you can also automatically email notes, minutes, and action items to all concerned parties.
5. Meeting analytics
You can make your meetings more efficient and productive in future by analyzing trends from your meetings.
6. Integrate into Zapier
Integration with CRM helps you to find and tap into new opportunities. It also allows your team members to execute their tasks with speed. For example, if a customer complains about slow customer service, a customer service rep can reach out with an apology or implement a speedier customer support system.
How your business will benefit from using Aira?
Introducing a conversational AI like Aira into your business has the following advantages:
- You will save time
“67% of workers say spending too much time in meetings distracts them from doing their job” (Source: CNBC). If you are one of the many professionals who echo this sentiment, would you sign up for a demo with Aira if we told you that you can save up to 15% of the time you spend in meetings? I bet you would!
- Collaborate better
CRM integration makes it easier for everyone to access account-relevant information from one platform.
As well, a shared archive for all meeting notes gives easy access to everyone.
- 2X your Productivity
What happens when your attention is undivided during a meeting? You focus more, you pay more attention, and, ultimately, you increase your productivity.
- Increase your sales
You can analyze the conversations from sales meetings and make better sales decisions. Aira promises up to 4x more sales.
- Improve your ROI by up to 100 times more
When there’s 100% visibility into client data and when that data improves team collaboration and improves customer handling, you are bound to experience more revenue growth.
- Have at your disposal a 100% accurate AI assistant 24/7.
If you need to confirm something, you don’t need to do any guess work or consult yours or teammates’ memories. Simply refer to past meetings.
Bottom line: Who is Aira for?
As long as you need to schedule or conduct a meeting, you can use Aira regardless of your profession. For instance:
- Entrepreneurs running online businesses, small and medium-sized companies, can benefit from using conversational AI
- HR companies can conduct online interviews and access those files later on.
- Aira is also without a doubt a great addition for anyone in sales and IT, not to mention marketing and customer service. With Aira, you will get access to customer feedback, queries, and requests. You can use this information to tailor your offering to them.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for a Demo today and experience the transformation that comes with using conversational AI in your business!